Applications are now open for the 2024 Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Program. The comprehensive program is a blend of classroom learning with hands-on projects, it empowers you to develop strategic thinking, communication finesse, and innovative solutions. The program offers guided mentorship which enables you gain insights from industry experts and seasoned mentors who will guide your growth every step of the way and also exposes you to real-world challenges in the industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Candidate should be a resident of Abuja.
- Recent graduates with a passion for sales and marketing, and a hunger to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Optimus Bank welcome innovative thinkers who are eager to challenge the status quo and drive meaningful change.
- Limitless Growth.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Positive and Inclusive Work Environment.
- Tailored Rewards and Recognitions.
- Continuous learning environment.
Method of Application
For More Information,