Funding towards tuition fees for international postgraduate students studying law.
The University of Bristol Law School is offering two scholarships to eligible full-time postgraduate students studying for a law qualification.
One scholarship of £6,500 and one scholarship of £13,000 is available, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for an LLM qualification.
You can apply if you:
- Have applied to start an LLM course in September 2024
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
You do not need to receive an offer to study before submitting an international scholarship application.
- Successful applicants will be contacted on or before Friday 24 May 2024.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
Method of Application
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. Find out more in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
If you apply for this scholarship, you are also automatically considered for the Think Big postgraduate scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
The application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships, so the terms and conditions and frequently asked questions are also the same:
- If you’re using a smartphone to apply, turn it to landscape mode for a better view of the text.
- The form cannot save your progress. Complete the application form in one session. Once you submit your application you cannot make any further changes.
- You’ll get an email confirming receipt of your application. Check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive it.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: April 29, 2024.